Last Updated on February 7, 2022 by WebsiteDesigner.sg
Losing focus is a very easy thing to do, especially in this computer age when everyone wants to spend most of their time on social media such as Instagram and YouTube. StayFocusd is a new invention that helps you to stay focused, just like its name implies. It helps you to minimise your chances of getting distracted especially if you’re working on something important.
By using this extension, you can set the maximum number of hours/minutes you want to spend on different apps. For instance, if you want to reduce the number of hours you spend daily on Instagram to 2 hours, you can just add the app to the list of blocked sites and select 2 hours. You can choose to open the app once in a while as you’re working but once the 2 hours is complete, you won’t be able to open the Instagram app for the day until the following day.
- It’s a good way to enhance productivity
- It’s a good resource for instilling discipline in oneself
- It helps you to reduce the amount of time spent on applications every day.
- You can not change the settings after the time has elapsed, so your willpower can’t be tempted to revoke your initial decision
If you’re a team manager and you need to attend to an array of responsibilities simultaneously, you need Hypercontext to help you sort them. It makes the users high-performing as it helps to measure engagement and combine meetings. It will help you to create meeting agenda that you want to discuss in, say, annual general meeting where you’ll be speaking. With this extension, you can as well access a handful of conversation starters and hold everyone accountable for sharing their feedback after attending every meeting.
In basic terms, this extension helps to keep your meeting on track and helps you to hold every member of the meeting accountable.
- It’s easy to use
- It’s free to use
- You don’t necessarily have to be savvy to operate the resource
- It helps to keep meeting on track